Aqua Protect Plaster 100 % waterproof
*Hansaplast plasters block 99% of dirt and bacteria.
The non-stick wound pad combined with a transparent backing means the plaster will be barely visible.
These plasters have a strong adhesive that offers a high level of protection, making them ideal for washing, showering, bathing and swimming.
They come in different sizes and seal off the wound completely.
How to Use
25 x 65mm
39 x 39mm
1. How often should I change my plaster?Usually, it is recommended to change standard first aid dressings daily due to hygienic reasons.
2. Is it better to let small wounds dry at the fresh air instead of putting on a plaster?It is one of the wound care myths that keeping minor cuts and grazes uncovered and let air to them helps them to heal faster. The contrary is true! Research shows that covered wounds heal more efficiently and have a reduced risk of infection. Hansaplast products provide protection until the wound is completely healed.
3. When should I consult a doctor?We recommend contacting a medical professional under the following circumstances:
- if the wound is deep and causing major bleeding
- if the wound shows signs of infection such as redness, warmth, pain and swelling
- if there are embedded foreign objects in it
- in case of animal or human bites
- if the wound is in the area of the face
- if there is insufficient tetanus vaccination
- and of course always when you have questions or are uncertain.
4. What if my wound gets infected and suppurates?You should contact a medical professional if you recognize signs of infection. This is not only the occurrence of pus but also swelling, redness, heat, pain, itching or burning. In case of infection the wound will need medical care and special medical treatment.
5. Which plaster should I use for my sensitive skin?
6. Which Hansaplast plasters are waterproof and water-resistant?The Hansaplast Aqua Protect and Aqua Protect XXL strips are waterproof and will not go off while washing or showering. The Hansaplast Elastic range is water-repellent. The material keeps water on the surface where it beads off. All Hansaplast Universal plasters as well as the Junior plasters are water-resistant.
7. Which plasters do you recommend for wounds on fingers?
For injuries and wounds on hands and fingers we recommend our special Hansaplast Elastic Finger Strips. These plasters are extra long so that they stick perfectly on fingers. Moreover we offer a special handset with three different plaster shapes to fit fingertips and knuckles.